My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good Grief Charlie Brown!

Imagine this if you will:
A young blond girl sitting in the computer lab at SAU, with both hands over her mouth in a vain attempt to keep her laughter from disturbing those in the immediate vicinity. This was me just about 5 minutes ago. I am sure that the entire lab has cleared since my disturbance. But really, thanks to whoever left me the comments, strange as they were. I needed a good laugh today.

Now, to address those things that have been requested.

  1. My schedule is something that coincides with that of my preceptor's. If I am not returning calls it could be due to the fact that really do work most days and also the fact that my cell phone bill is $350. If burning within you lies such a strong desire to communicate with me I would consider it a most charitable deed to accept donations for paying the afore mentioned debt. Your help would be most appreciated!
  2. The itching thing with the bugs sounds like it might be scabies. I have learned that when one feels as though they are being bit or something is crawling under their skin they have scabies. Stay away from other people. They do not want you sharing scabies! It is highly contagious! But of course this is not a for sure diagnosis. I am in no place to practice medicine. I am simply sharing what little medical information I have accumulated over the years.
  3. About Leon. I would love to spend some time with you and get a bite to eat but as I said before, I am having some communication problems. I'll get to you as soon as I can. Or at least as soon as Verizon Wireless allows.
  4. As for the rest of you, keep the comments coming, especially those of you who are fellow bloggers and people that I don't know. I love to see that other people are actually interested in what I have to say. Especially considering that I am really just another schmuck babbling the trifle details of my life.

14 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Hehehehe! You're somethin'! :P :))

1:24 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

but you haven't answered the riddle or the nursery rhyme! these were also important! ;)

10:36 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

furthermore, i'm really glad you got a laugh out of the comments. i was taking a break from italian that night and i am sure i could be heard laughing through the whole building. don't know what the neighbors though. :) but i want to know what HOURS you work.

10:37 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

good grief charlie brown! do i have to leave 10 comments comments everytime i want to get your attention? write!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

YEA anyway!! Where on Earth are you?! ;)

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for your next blog, i think you should address the following subject:

milking the jackson cow. are those teets implants?

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

panda me baby!

2:37 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Where is my sister!!!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

the fact of the matter is, i was almost murdered just now by a huge killer mosquito! you are lucky that i still have an arm that i can even write this!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

PATRICIA!!!! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! people are suffering here!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earth to patt!!

nikki

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Patti! Just discovered your little site and have enjoyed reading your comments and learning about what is happening with you. Glad to hear you are taking your test this week! I am sure you will pass and will be ever so glad to have it behind you! Smile! :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

How are we supposed to know the events in your life if you do not write about them? I am seriously missing your blog entries!

8:17 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

good grief charlie stinking brown! where is my sister.

mother and mom-mom called me yesterday- on the same day, can you believe it? and mom-mom has chloe so i talked to her on the phone and she was like 'dolly, where are you' and i said 'i'm in poland' and she was like 'i KNOW, where in POLAND'. sometimes i forget how old she is. ;)

so anyway, i am wasting away here in some kind of self pity depression thing. i am blamming all the problems in my life on things like, that mom never cooked for us or give us the example of how normal people are supposed to live. you know, loving one man, wanting to have children, self discipline. i don't know. big pity party, i'm pathetic. help me nurse patti. i still feel the mosquitoes biting my skin and i have yet to see them.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home